Meg. 20. MN.
Because it comes up a lot for all of us trying to manage schedules that slam more than 24 hours of work into a day, I thought I would make one giant productivity post for everyone to help us all out (including myself).
10 steps to GET MORE SHIT DONE in a day
- JUST START—I think most of us…
Oooh! This is fun yaaaay
1) I want to be a doctor someday
2) After being in college for almost 2 years, I have become obsessively organized to the point where it interferes with my life sometimes
3) I have a gigantic family—4 brothers and sisters, 1 brother-in-law and one almost brother-in-law, 9 cousins, 5 cousins-in-law (is that a thing?), and 22 second cousins and I am so thankful for every single one of them!
4) I really want to move to the East Coast, particularly Boston
5) It was really, really hard for me to come up with these. I’m not all that interesting.